After Thursdays heatwave came Saturdays downpour. With waterproofs adorned the six King’s Lynn Ramblers made their way to the Narborough Bone Mill for a guided talk by Dave and Emma, daughter of owner Beryl Munford. The prearranged invitation to the Bone Mill was followed by tea and cake in the rebuilt railway carriage and museum.
Check out …
* ‘Events’ for forthcoming events
* ‘Photos’ from recent walks
* ‘Stop Press’ for programme changes
* ‘KL Holiday Photos’ > Photos/
* ‘Data Protection’ > Walk Leaders/