King’s Lynn Ramblers are a group within the national Ramblers Organisation and the largest walking group in West Norfolk offering over 200 walks a year. We are also very proud that within our group we
Our weekly walks consist of …
- Tuesday 10:00 – Morning: Brisk Walk
- Wednesday – Morning or Afternoon: Short & Leisurely OR longer moderate
- Wednesday 18:00 – Evening: Summer Stroll (summer only)
- Thursday 10:00 – Morning: Leisurely Walk (6 miles max)
- Saturday 10:00 – Morning: Moderate Walk
- Sunday 10:00 – All Day (unless otherwise stated): Long Walk (bring a packed lunch)
- Walk Details can be found here for the King’s Lynn Rambles.
- Start Times will be highlighted in the ‘Walks Programme‘ if different from above.
- Changes to published walks will be detailed in ‘Stop Press’
- Tuesday Brisk walks will maintain this pace throughout the walk and members who feel they would be unable to keep up, are advised not to attempt them.
- Food and Drink – members should bring sufficient for their own needs over the length of the walk.
- Highway Codes and Country Codes should be observed on all our walks.
- Weather – If the weather is particularly bad prior to a walk we recommend that you contact the leaders before setting out, to check that the walk will still take place.
- Dogs – are welcome on most walks but should be on a lead. Some walks are by permission of the landowner when only assistance dogs are permitted. If in doubt, please contact the walk leader.
- Car Parking – at some Village Hall locations a fee of £1 per car is levied in appreciation of our permission to park.