Report a footpath problem

Found a problem on your walk? Let us know!

Whether it’s locked gates, rampant overgrowth or missing signs, occasionally we find our paths blocked or in need of care. Whatever the issue, we want to know about it! As Britain’s walking charity, we’re here to help.

Please report any footpath problems to our Footpath Secretary on the link below.

Please Quote:

  • Any Grid References
  • Reference No (If reported to Norfolk County Council)
  • As much other detail as possible.
  • If you need help looking for a path number please go to Norfolk County Council interactive map where you can also report a footpath problem.